Sunday, February 18, 2007

My World Plus and David Everett Bowie Set to Launch March 15th!


There is a buzz of excitement going on in the Internet world! Never before, since Google, has there been so much talk about a pre launch of a web site. Over the past several weeks, select members of the internet community were asked to test drive this new web site. In two weeks time, My World Plus has shattered records! Thirty Thousand members have joined so far and counting. So what is all the fuss about? Discount Membership cards! These discount membership cards are unique, in the fact that they allow you to receive major discounts to all your favorite stores. There are 175,000 stores to be exact. Plus, with your discount membership card, you can shop at 600 online stores and receive a 1% to 20% cash back.

This is a win win situation for individuals and employers alike. These membership cards are so personal, you save several hundred dollars a month from the discounts they offer. I took My World Plus for a test drive and was amazed at all the store that is onboard. Some of the stores involved are, Starbucks Coffee, Target, Macys, PetsMart and Sears to name a few. PLUS, you can save money on Shopping, Golf, Movies, Rental Cars, even Sporting Events! I logged on to my account and decided to print out a buy one, get one free from Subway. Low and behold, the coupon came out of my printer with my name printed on top. That’s what I call a personal touch!

With the way the economy is going right now, I have no problem saving several hundred dollars a month in groceries. Employers can play a big role in My World Plus by offering this to their employees as part of their benefits package. My World Plus can be an added bonus to any Company large or small. Being in business myself for many years, I can see where Companies offering this as a part of their benefits package can retain loyalty with their employees. Employees know and stay longer with an organization that’s looking out for their best interest. There are just too many benefits in savings to ignore My World Plus.

My World Plus also offers members a referral program that is unrivaled in the business world. When you take into account the hundreds of dollars a month in savings. They also offer members $25 dollars for each new member you refer. Their compensation plan is so extensive; I would have to write another press release on their pay plan alone. My World Plus is the brain child of Ben Glinsky. I, David Bowie joined My world Plus three week ago. When I first heard the news about My World Plus, I went right over to take a look. My first thought was, how come the news media hasn’t picked up on this yet? My second thought was, the media will here shortly.

I have enjoyed many savings with My World Plus thus far. Families will breathe easier knowing, they can save on their grocery bill each month. Another nice feature they offer is the ability to print two for one coupons anywhere in the world. You just log on to any computer and type in the zip code of the area you’re in and Presto, you get a list of discount shopping coupons for that area of about 300 pages.

David Bowie has been an online marketer since November, 2000
Owner of several high profile web sites. His latest venture is My World Plus at
http://davidbowie.MyWorldDiscounts.com/?SOURCE=BG
Copyright@2007

David Evertt Bowie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home